Traditional Talk Therapy, Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy, and Distance Counseling
I use an integrative approach combining traditional talk therapy with Heart-Centered Hypnosis. We'll work together on a program that moves you toward growth and healing. New Client Intake Form
Areas of Treatment Include:
- Mood Disorders
- Depression & Anxiety
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career Issues
- Stress Management
- Trim-Life Weight Release Program (New Classes Now Forming)
- Smoking Cessation
A specialized treatment model that encompasses mind, body and spirit. In my HCH approach I help you tap into the unconscious part of your mind where the source of destructive patterns and health or life challenges exist. This path provides a deep sense of relaxation and safety allowing you to let go of the unconscious motivations and pave the way for healing.
Hidden in our long-term memories are the clues to our current struggles, behavioral patterns and destructive thoughts. Identifying those memories gives the opportunity for change, understanding and healing.
Sometimes the energy of these painful emotions are held in our bodies and our emotional challenges can manifest in the body physically. Disorders including TMJ, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and may contribute to autoimmune and chronic inflammatory diseases.
During this process you will gain coping resources, positive affirmations, and renewed beliefs for your healing. You are able to realize the source of strength residing within you as you integrate your mind, body and spirit connection. Clients may experience spiritual awakening during the session.
Trim Life®: 6 Week Weight Release Program
Reduce Stress Eating by learning to manage your hunger. Abandon Yo-Yo Dieting. Overcome Food Addiction Through the Power of Hypnotherapy.
- Week 1 - Discover what you are really hungry for
- Week 2 - Metabolism and Motivation
- Week 3 - Emotional Eating Patterns
- Week 4 - Discovering our Hidden Shadow Parts
- Week 5 - The Nourishment Barrier and Introduction to Shock
- Week 6 - Eliminating Perfectionism and Procrastination
- 18 hours of intervention with a licensed provider.
- Professional audio recordings to support you at home.
- TRIM-LIFE® Work Book that includes homework and materials to track your progress.
- Group support.
- An invitation to join me for a monthly support meeting upon completion of the program.